Economic Opportunity Program
- Title: Microfinance Coordinator
- Locations: Boise, ID
Under general supervision, provides financial analysis, technical assistance and business guidance to individuals and entrepreneurs seeking funding through micro, personal and small business lending. And provides financial literacy training. This position is expected to close a minimum of 75 to 80 loans annually. Services are provided in Boise and Twin Falls, Idaho.
Projects for Assistance in Transition form Homelessness (PATH)
- Title: Certified Peer Support Specialist
- Locations: Nampa/Caldwell, ID
Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) is a program of Jannus. PATH employs Certified Peer Support Specialists across the State of Idaho. A Certified Peer Support Specialist assists adults who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless and who have a serious mental illness or a co-occurring disorder.
Join the YMCA Youth Sports Team!
- Title: Youth Site Lead
- Locations: Boise Idaho - other positions available
Know someone who would be an amazing role model at the Y? Y-Ball is an opportunity for kids of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to play recreational basketball in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment. Every kid plays equally in Y-Ball regardless of their position or individual ability.
Y-Ball Site Leads and Referees are responsible for creating a great game day experience for participants, volunteers, and families. Basketball specific knowledge is a plus, but the most important qualification is the ability to role model character values (caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility), sportsmanship, and teamwork.
We are currently accepting applications from candidtates ages 15 and up for Referees and 18 and up for Site Leads.
Paid College Internship! $2,000/semester
- Title: F3 Idaho Project, Mentor & Team Support Coordinator
- Project Periods: Fall & Spring Semester 2017/2018
- Locations: Internships may be based out of Boise, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho Falls, Moscow (in another city? We are flexible, submit resume and list preference in cover letter)
- Hours: Hours will fluctuate 15 – 20 hours per week
- Internships available: 3 in the fall 2017, 2 in the spring 2018
- Preferred Majors: Education or those in the fields of science, engineering, technology or math.
Help build the infrastructure to sustain FIRST® robotics youth programs in Idaho! FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) was founded in 1989 to inspire young people's interest and participation in science and technology. The innovative programs motivate young people to pursue education and career opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), while building self-confidence, knowledge, and life skills. FIRST is More Than Robots. FIRST participation is proven to encourage students to pursue education and careers in STEM-related fields, inspire them to become leaders and innovators, and enhance their 21st Century work-life skills. There are 4 FIRST programs: FIRST LEGO League Jr, FIRST LEGO League, FIRST Tech Challenge, and FIRST Robotics Competition.